How do we maintain momentum on diversity and inclusion in spite of businesses facing many challenges with the coronavirus?
During these unprecedented times it is easy for diversity and inclusion to move down the priority list of many organisations. However, organisations that do prioritise diversity and inclusion will be able to bounce back harder and faster from the economic crisis. In this webinar you will learn:
1. Why D&I is crucial to organisational resilience
2. How to keep D&I important to the business and avoid being a victim of cost-cutting
3. How to re-align D&I with your organisation's mission, vision and values
4. How to ensure your leadership team stay committed to diversity and inclusion
5. How to make D&I 'stick' within your business even during times of crisis
6. How to understand your employees' experience during difficult times ensuring that your D&I strategy is still relevant
7. Learn a clear strategic framework to set your plans into action
8. Learn how to monitor and measure D&I to make an impact and ROI (return on inclusion)!
9. Making revisions to your D&I plans despite major disruption of COVID-19